Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

If you're going to go out with a bang, you might as well do it with a bang.  Yesterday was a food filled festival, capped by copious amounts of junk food and even a glass of champagne to ring in the new year.  This is the first year in a decade I did forego the drinking agenda and decided to eat instead.  I guess if I'm going to have a vice, eating isn't such a bad one, although I'm wondering if the pouch is going to agree with that agenda.  Certain foods that bothered me before are slowly getting better, although dairy is still non-existent.

Thankfully, (so far) the pouch is tolerating the sugar, steak, starch feast.  The steroids are limiting my sleeping to only a few hours a day, but at least it's a few consecutive, which was more than before.  Daily trips to the bathroom are limited to between 6 and 9 a day, which is less than before and control has gone up.  Unfortunately, there is still some bleeding, but not sure from where:  Hopefully we can get an answer on that on Tuesday.

Nighttime incontenance is down to only a few nights a week, rather than daily, but I recently found why infants cry for no reason... Diaper rash.  A little goes a long way and doesn't go away over night.  A&D is the new healing potion, but unfortunately they can smell you coming.

Here's to 2010 being better than 2009.  I say that, almost tongue in cheek, because depending on how you spin it, I might not get exactly what I'm looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment