Friday, November 13, 2009

Temperature and Pain

Well, they call it recovery and not recovered for a reason. Over the past day, I have been looking at a low grade fever (now up to mid 100's) and serious spasms in the pouch. Docs are hoping it's only getting accustomed to using the pouch and not a bout of pouchitis.

Feeling pretty fatigued and sore (imagine working out all day... yes, that muscle). It may be small, but it's more tiring than you can imagine. Hopefully some NSAIDs and some oxy will let me sleep tonight.

Medical insurance came back with good news tonight, so that's a good start to the weekend. Bland diet is kind of boring, but hopefully just to tide me through the rough start. I guess I got spoiled on my bacon, egg, and cheese every morning. (Yes, it does do a body good. Look at mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment