Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rice Krispie Treats: Not Only For Kids

Yes, Rice Krispie treats are a God send. Ironically, sugar opens me up, but marshmallows tighten things. Go figure. So, let's take advantage! We've ripped through two full pans of treats in the past eight days and I'm looking to start another one either tomorrow or Saturday. Yes, they say there can be too much of a good thing, but I've not yet seen it, especially with this. "Eat up Johnny!"

They cut my antibiotics through the scope next week, so it seems we'll be on a new course of meds after the scope. To what, well, that's part of the journey. Pain in the tailbone still picks up as the day goes on. Today, I did more walking (had to buy some xmas presents) and I thought that would help... Thought wrong. It knocked me out and chased me into a nap, even after sleeping in to catchup on lost sleep last night. For some reason, I try to avoid taking the pain pills, like I'm going to get some medal or award for trying to tough it out. Yeah, the "My wife keeps yelling at me for not taking them and living in pain award": I've got a lock on that after this year.

Thanks to all my old friends and family that have shown support of this blog, as well as the new found friends and fellow pouchers that are making this journey. You are definitely not alone and a big thank you to those of you that helped me through my journey as well.

1 comment:

  1. nurse lesli is always here for you. we love you! prayers your way always.

    ReplyDelete