Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sick And Tired

Well, I called the sick part. Last evening was pretty good, one of the best I had. Only a few trips in the evening, but during the night/early morning, I was in overdrive again. The oxy helped with the pain and slows it down a bit, but it surely isn't magic!

I enjoyed a nice breakfast today with some friends and the family. Got to see other friends from work and play with some R/C stuff [I'm trying to get the little man hooked so Daddy can go buy some.] All was great... Right up until the 'witching' hour. I made it to lunch, but was exhausted and was getting more painful. I managed to get home (about a 20 minute drive), but then it all went out of control. I've been having massive chills and a fever running into the low 100's. My body is spent and my anal canal feels like it was power washed with battery acid.

It's amazing how quickly things go from good to bad. I hope this scan tomorrow shows something, as I'm starting to lose my handle in the evenings. Still haven't cried yet, but I sure do bitch and whimper a lot. [My wife says this is normal behavior, so just assume it's more than usual.]

No comments:

Post a Comment